7:30 a.m. Breakfast (volunteer needed to serve)
8:00-12 noon Jobs
Workday Outside Jobs:
- Weedwhacking. Bring a weed eater if you have one.
- Powerwashing cement steps and repaint white safety edges. Have two powerwashers.
- Sanding new deck railing and repaint
- Repair rotted plywood behind shingles at corner of deck railing near kitchen door.
- Replant the new planter box with native plants of Rector’s choice.
- Clean out gutters on perimeter of the sanctuary
- Clean and sand picnic tables in picnic BBQ area
- Split and stack oak wood for summer barbeques
- Sand or powerwash? and clear finish wood and iron bench by parish hall entrance
- Put clear finish on the vintage nativity scene figures
Workday Inside Jobs:
- Clean the grill on the kitchen range with oil and scouring block.
- Clean and oil the butcher block counter top
- Wipe down walls and re-glue wallpaper seams
- Clean out refrigerator and freezer
- Rehang artwork in sanctuary and library as advised by Rector
- Dust pews and polish with orange oil.
Please contact Carol, to sign up for a specific job.